TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
“Content” shall mean the information and materials appearing on the Website.
“Course” means the programme of study described on the Course Enrolment form.
"https://www.synergynetworxx.com", "we", "us", "our" shall mean Synergy Networxx Limited whose administration office is at the address: 2nd Floor, Equitable House, 10 Woolwich New Road, London, SE18 6AB, UK.
"Services" shall mean the training services
"Website" shall mean the internet Website, https://www.synergynetworxx.com, which is wholly owned and managed by Synergy Networxx Limited.
“You”, “Your” means the Candidate/Company named on the Course Enrolment form.
2. This Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Us and govern Your use of the Website superseding any prior agreements between You and Us
We agree to provide the course described on the Course Enrolment form and the course start date shall be as written on the Course Enrolment form , you hereby abide to pay the course fee due at the designated time.
You agree that no joint venture partnership employment or agency relationship exists between You and Us as a result of Your use of the Website and therefore acceptance of these Terms
We may collect information on what pages are accessed or visited by You and information volunteered by You such as Your contact details and/or any Website registrations. We may use this information for internal review and in order to improve the Content of the Website
Where We collect information from You via Your access and use of the Website and You voluntarily submit to Us such information whilst using the Website Our use of Your information will be governed by these Terms in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Please read these Terms and our privacy statement carefully before using the Website
If You do not agree to all of these Terms You may not use the Website which is owned and operated by Us
If You have any comments suggestions or questions about these Terms and/or the Website and/or Us generally You can contact Us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Synergy Networxx Limited at the address above.
3. Copyrights and Trademark
The Content appearing on the Website is displayed for personal non-commercial use only
All software used on the Website and all Content included on the Website (including without limitation Website design text graphics audio and video the selection and arrangement thereof and the underlying source code) is Our property or that of Our suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws
All trademarks service marks and logos used on the Website from time to time are the trademarks service marks or logos of their respective owners
None of the Content may be downloaded copied reproduced republished posted transmitted stored sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the Website on any single computer for personal non-commercial home use only provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact
Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein including without limitation on any other website or computer network is prohibited
If You breach any of the Terms of this legal notice Your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and You must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website
Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from the Website should be addressed to email@example.com
We have made every effort to secure where appropriate licenses and clearances for all third party intellectual property used on the Website. You may notify Us of alleged intellectual property rights infringement by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration on a course must be confirmed in writing. Registration must be completed by you before a place on the course can be allocated. Registration will be deemed to have been accepted only when confirmed in writing by us. We reserve the right to refuse any registration without providing a reason.
5. Terms of Payment
The fees must be paid prior to the commencement of the course as agreed or alternatively, the fees would be paid in full via finance option if successful.
6. Cancellation or alternatives
Should we find it necessary to cancel or reschedule any course; you will be offered an alternative course or a full refund of fees. We reserve the right to provide an alternative venue and presenter or instructor to those published.
7. Cancellation fees
The refund policy of Synergy Networxx Limited is the following:
1. If Synergy Networxx Limited cancels a course; a full refund of the entire amount will be given.
2. No refund of the total amount of the programme fee paid will be made once a module /part of a package/course have started, refund will not be available for any part of the course
3. Customer has the right to claim for a refund, if applied for and received in writing within seven days of the enrollment date. This does not apply for courses starting within a week of enrollment.
8. Consequential loss
We do not accept responsibility for any claims for consequential loss suffered by you following the cancellation or postponement of a course. The liability of Synergy Networxx Limited for the cancellation or postponement of any course shall be limited to the course fees.
Candidates will be eligible for CV Makeover, Cover Letter, In-house Hands-on Lab Experience Certificate and technical training references.
10. Warranties and Liabilities
1. We warrant that the courses will be provided using reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with generally accepted industry standards and within the times referred to in the Course Enrolment form.
2. The candidate should be present in the class during the full length of the course; otherwise, we shall have no liability to you for compensation arising from any loss of course material or due to absence from class.
3. Candidates shall act reasonably throughout the training. Synergy Networxx Limited may remove a candidate from a course, where, in the opinion of the Instructor, which shall be final, the candidate is behaving unreasonably.
11. Assignments & Alterations
You cannot assign this agreement to any third party. We reserve the right to update and/or amend all course materials and/or syllabus from time to time. Please note, these terms are subject to change/review when and if necessary.
You agree that We may in Our sole discretion and at any time terminate any password and account or any part thereof of Yours without limitation if We reasonably believe that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Us Our officers employees agents consultants licensees and suppliers harmless from and against any claims actions or demands liabilities and settlements including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from or alleged to result from Your use of the Content of the Website in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate these Terms
2. We shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim suit or proceeding and shall reasonably co-operate with You at Your expense in Your defence of any such claim
14. Force Majeure
We will not be liable for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Content of the Website resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstances beyond Our reasonable control including but not limited to failure of equipment or communication lines telephone or other interconnect problems computer viruses including logic bombs Trojan horses worms harmful components corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data unauthorised access theft operator errors severe weather earthquakes or natural disasters strikes or other labour problems wars or governmental restrictions
15. Severability and waiver
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law unless You live in Scotland in which case these Terms will be governed by Scots Law and You and We irrevocably agree that the UK Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts
17. Notification of changes to these terms
1. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to add to or change these Terms
2. If We publish any changes We will let You know by posting such changes to this page and/or by posting notification of the change to our Website homepage or by sending You an email